What’s Next Decontamination Sustainment Program Get Started
What’s Next Decontamination Sustainment Program
Maintaining a level of response capability in a skill that is used infrequently can be challenging for any program. Once emergency response training for decontamination is complete, sometimes it’s difficult to determine the next steps to sustain your level of preparedness. DQE’s Sustainment Program is a response to common requests from hospitals for:
- An efficient and affordable means to provide ongoing training to hospital staff
- A standardized mentoring program that could be easily maintained by an internal instructor and/or coordinator
- A process to provide ongoing support to program management and hospital leadership
The What’s Next Decontamination Sustainment Program is available on a yearly basis to all DQE clients, once a decontamination program is completed. One year of the program is included with the purchase of the Decon Operations Level Training Course or the Decon Instructor Training Course.
The What’s Next Decontamination Sustainment Program includes:
- Decontamination Quarterly Preparedness Tasks
An entire year of decontamination preparedness objectives divided into small, manageable training units or tasks. This program provides a structured in-service training schedule for management and staff for developing key decontamination skill-sets and translating essential decontamination principles and policies to their department-specific application. The goal of the tasks is to keep a hospital’s staff and command team well trained and confident about its emergency operations plan and response actions to a situation where decontamination is required.
- DQE-On-Demand® Subscriptions
This user-friendly, engaging learning platform is an excellent supplement to review decon training procedures. The What’s Next Sustainment Program includes licenses for 15 users. DQE-On-Demand can benefit hospitals by:
- Increasing interoperability across hospital networks with a standardized training platform
- Reducing the costs of training and staff downtime while increasing access to learning
- Achieving improved regulatory compliance with national preparedness standards
- Regulatory Updates
Changes in regulations, accreditation requirements and national standards are monitored regularly by DQE and communicated to clients when appropriate to support ongoing compliance of your planning documents. As DQE updates its planning documents and support tools, they will be offered to your facility as updates at a reduced billing rate.
- Leadership Turnover Support
Free webinar/in-service training on your decontamination plan and response capability if your hospital has management turnover during the year (up to two hours of consulting time).
- Client Priority Discount
- 10% discount on Training and Services for one year
- 10% discount on equipment and supply purchases made through DQE for one year