What’s Next Evacuation Sustainment Program Get Started
What’s Next® Evacuation Sustainment Program
Maintaining a level of response capability in a skill that is used infrequently can be challenging for any program. Once emergency response training for evacuation is complete, sometimes it’s difficult to determine the next steps to sustain your level of preparedness. DQE’s Sustainment Program is a response to common requests from hospitals for:
- An efficient and affordable means to provide ongoing training to hospital staff
- A standardized mentoring program that could be easily maintained by an internal instructor and/or coordinator
- A process to provide ongoing support to program management and hospital leadership
The What’s Next Evacuation Sustainment Program is available on a yearly basis to all DQE clients, once an evacuation program is completed. One year of the program is included with the purchase of the Hospital Evacuation Training course.
The What’s Next Evacuation Sustainment Program includes:
- Evacuation Quarterly Preparedness Tasks
An entire year of evacuation preparedness objectives divided into small, manageable training units or tasks. This program provides a structured in-service training schedule for management and staff for developing key evacuation skill-sets and translating essential evacuation principles and policies to their department specific application. The goal of the tasks is to keep your hospital’s staff and command team well trained and confident about its emergency operations plan and response actions to an evacuation situation.
- DQE-On-Demand® Subscriptions
This user-friendly, engaging learning platform is an excellent supplement to review evacuation training procedures. The What’s Next Sustainment Program includes licenses for 15 users. DQE-On-Demand can benefit hospitals by:
- Increasing interoperability across hospital networks with a standardized training platform
costsof training and staff down timewhile increasing access to learning
- Achieving improved regulatory compliance with national preparedness standards
- Regulatory Updates
Changes in regulations, accreditation
requirements,and national standards are monitored regularly by DQE and communicated to clients when appropriate to support ongoing compliance of your planning documents. As DQE updates its planning documents and support tools, they will be offered to your facility as updates at a reduced billing rate.
- Leadership Turnover Support
Free webinar/in-service training on the evacuation plan and response capability if the hospital has management turnover during the term of the agreement (up to two hours of consulting time).
- Client Priority Discount
- 10% discount on Training and Services for one year
- 10% discount on equipment and supply purchases made through DQE for one year