Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Products & Services
For decades, the emergency preparedness expertise at DQE has enabled healthcare coalitions, public health organizations, government agencies, and thousands of hospitals, fire departments, and EMS agencies better prepare for the consequences of natural and man-made disasters.
OVER 25 YEARS IN HEALTHCARE EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
DQE has over 25 years of experience in assisting healthcare facilities throughout the U.S. in meeting their disaster planning and emergency preparedness training needs. Our customers
Our client list of over 600 healthcare facilities includes critical access, rural and community hospitals, trauma, military and academic centers, specialty hospitals and skilled nursing facilities, healthcare coalitions, regional hospital planning groups and associations.
DQE Equipment & Supplies
As a healthcare professional, you have unique needs to prepare for emergencies. DQE products correspond with your emergency management goals and strategies to enhance your emergency preparedness and response capability.
- Decontamination Shower Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Medical Surge Care Products
- Hospital Incident Command Products
- Healthcare Evacuation Products
- Emergency Response Area Setup
DQE Training & Planning
DQE provides healthcare facilities with the planning, training, and technical support needed to manage disaster-prone events. Enhance your current state of disaster preparedness and put together an all-hazards emergency management program that is consistent with national standards and your response objectives.
READYNOW EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS NEWS
ReadyNow News brings you helpful current events, new products or services release information, professional development insights, and training strategies.
- New NIOSH toolkit for Protecting First Responders from Illicit Drug Exposure
- DQE Shower used in Birmingham’s Shaken Fury Exercise hosted by FEMA
- Staying Vigilant with Ebola Healthcare Preparedness
- U.S. troops are falling to heatstroke as the military struggles to balance training with rising temperatures.
- Dry Decontamination is an Important Step in Chemical Decontamination
- Congo’s Ebola Epidemic Is Declared a Global Health Emergency
- US Ability to Manage Health Emergencies Rises. State Regional Inequities in Preparedness Persist.
- The DQE Slyde Evacuation Sled, a Reliable and Cost-Effective Solution for Non-Ambulatory Building Evacuation