Evacuation eLearning Program Get Started
DQE-On-Demand Evacuation eLearning Program
DQE can help you achieve your hospital evacuation staff training goals in a simple and efficient way. DQE-On-Demand is a subscription-based internet training program that uses professionally produced animation and audio to teach concepts and demonstrate hospital evacuation skills clearly and effectively.
Created in response to hospital requests for more efficient and affordable training, DQE-On-Demand is a scalable alternative that provides 24-hour access for ultimate flexibility.
Online training for:
- Hospital Evacuation Movement Teams
- Hospital Evacuation Management and Planning
- Hospital Evacuation Logistics
Evacuation Course Demo
DQE-On-Demand Online Training provides the ultimate in healthcare emergency preparedness training flexibility.
- Staff trains at their own pace with small, 15-30 minute courses and 24-hour access from any computer
- DQE-On-Demand Program Administrators can track training progress with downloadable reports
- Staff will be connected and kept current with relevant news feeds and an extensive library of topic-specific downloads
- Programs are scalable with flexible, affordable subscription plans
DQE-On-Demand Online Evacuation Training includes 8 Evacuation courses with 139 minutes of training material. Courses include:
- EV101: Hospital Evacuation Orientation
- EV110: Introduction to Hospital Evacuation
- EV120: Emergent Evacuation
- EV130: Non-Emergent Evacuation – Overview
- EV131: Non-Emergent Evacuation – Process
- EV140: Evacuation Planning, Training & Exercises
- EV151: Evacuation Command & Control
- EV160: Evacuation Logistics